Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tuesday 3 November

Odette says...

I couldn't be happier if I tried.  My Lumbar Puncture went well last night and I am noticing more and more symptoms disappearing.  Today I realised that my legs and feet were NO longer tingling with pins and needles and electric shocks, this after 7 years!  I also have not had one serious meltdown, my eye-sight is improving and I walk like a normal person. I am not needing as much pain relief.  The list gets longer each day.

In-between therapies we headed out and spent a couple of hours walking around the markets buying some suitable snow-shoes (LOL) and then back for the last of the days therapies.  We got some footage today of Dr Apple, Owen, a translator and myself conversing when some of the realisations (like the legs/feet not on fire) hit.  Very exciting.  The Professor visits tomorrow and we shall film that too, although it will be in Chinese, we should have a translator there. I have requested that my final treatment be a Lumbar Puncture instead of IV, and there seems to be no problems with that.   My Miracle Journey is everything and more I hoped for, even at only halfway through the treatment.  Thankyou Universe!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear it's all going well and that you are able to get out and see such lovely and exciting sights. Very excited to hear about the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to know everything is going so well!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete